A HUGE thank-you to Derrick at https://healthcheck.health.blog/author/ogaraderrick/ for nominating me for my second Sunshine Blogger Award. I am thrilled! I am especially happy that Derrick nominated me because I was thinking just the other day that he really did deserve this award. He is a young man, but I find that we share many of the same views on topics that he posts in his blog. He is wise beyond his years. In any case, blogging can connect people who share common interests. A great way to grow as a person and learn from others.
So, “What is this Sunshine Blogger Award?” you might ask. Read on and find out…
What is the Sunshine Blogger award? The award is a peer recognition of the inspiring, creative and motivational work done by bloggers. It is given by bloggers to bloggers who inspire positivity and creativity in the blogging community. By accepting the award nomination, there are certain rules to be followed:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog. 2. Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you. 3. Nominate 11 bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions. 4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
Derrick’s Questions For Me and My Answers…
- Who do you look up to? Iris Apfel for living a full life (She turned 100 this year!), and not letting others dictate her style. Goldie Hawn for being such a free spirit and energetic and her support to helping children through meditation.
- How do you want your blog to be like 5 years from now? Another Day With Julie is about things I do, am interested in. So in another 5 years, I hope I will continue to learn new things and share them with you.
- How did you come up with your domain & site title? I did not want to have a blog dedicated to just one thing. That’s not who I am. I have many interests and did not want to limit myself.
- Which would you prefer: poems or fiction tales all day? Fiction! I love books!
- What do you love most about the wordpress community? I love getting comments from readers. I really like it when the “regulars” stop by and like my site and give me a comment. It feels like making friends.
- Likes or comments? Both, but I love a good comment.
- What’s that one thing you knew about blogging earlier? I didn’t know much about blogging when I started. I learned along the way.
- What’s your greatest life lesson? You’re never too old to follow your dreams. Take good care of yourself so you can.
- What’s you dream destination for a vacation? Greece
- Are you a cat person or a dog person? Dog
- What’s your favourite food? I love food…let me see…lasagna, pizza, baked potatoes, I can’t decide…it depends on my mood.
Now for my nominees...
- https://creatologyblog.com/ (This is my 2nd nomination to this blog and they are still going strong.)
- https://twotrailsoneroad.com/ (This is my 2nd nomination to this blog and they are still going strong.)
- https://maisonbentleystyle.com/ (This is my 2nd nomination to this blog and they are still going strong.)
My Questions for you…
- What is your favorite time of year?
- What have you learned from blogging?
- What do you enjoy most about the blog you have created?
- If you could invite 5 well known people (dead or alive) to dinner, who would you invite?
- Are you an indoor or outdoor person?
- What is your favorite post on your blog? (include the link please)
- Why is this your favorite post?
- What is your favorite movie?
- What is your favorite thing about the WordPress community?
- Do you prefer cats, dogs, or another animal?
- What is the last good book you read?
I can not wait to read your answers. Congratulations to all of you and thanks for filling my in-box with your wonderful posts.
As always, Happy Blogging!